every TV Spot, every trailer, everyday I get more and more excited for this movie!! and I'm not even a fan of superman!
if you're not looking forward to it I'll give you some reasons to be.
7 reasons to save some money to go see this movie.
1. Christopher Nolan: the writer/Director of The Dark knight Trilogy wrote the story and and produced Man of Steel.
2. Zack Snyder: the Director of Sucker punch and Watchmen has always been a Great Director stuck with bad or okay movie titles to put his skills into, until now!
3. Hans Zimmer: this man, despite being really well known, is still under-appreciated for his amazing and astounding soundtracks! just think of the music that he has composed! Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Sherlock Holmes 1 and, 2, Inception, Black Hawk Down. and 148 other titles all of which have either good, great or amazing soundtracks! And he said in an interview that he took 3 months to think about what kind of music he was going to do for Man of Steel, because he takes his work very seriously! if you don't believe me just listen to what kind of music is going to be in the movie [link]
with the volume fairly loud (so that you can hear every thoroughly thought out note).
4. The 3rd (and best) Trailer: [link]
and all the TV spots 1. [link]
3. (By far My Favorite one) [link]
5. they have said that this is the make it or break it movie for superman. they can't just keep making re-boots and that this movie will start the Justice league series (if it does well) and Zack Snyder will Direct the Justice league.
6. David S. Goyer The writer of The Dark Knight Trilogy Wrote the screenplay for Man of steel.
7. and last but not least the cast: All very good choices! Henry Cavill (superman), Amy Adams (Lois Lane), Russell Crowe (Jor-el), Michael Shannon (General Zod) and Kevin Costner (Jonathan Kent).
Please feel free to leave thoughts or comments down below, whether you agree or disagree or if you have any other reasons (That I may have missed) on why we should look forward to this movie.